Bee's 22 weeks already, and I'm starting to get used to this whole being pregnant thing. It seems now that my belly is too big to ignore and I've had to edit a few things sleep- and stretch-wise, I'm usually conscious of Bee most of the time. I don't forget anymore, in other words, and I think that's a good thing =).
Yesterday and today were a couple of wash-outs for days, and we did much inside, though Paul could get out a little each afternoon when the rain subsided a little. We had so much fun, though! I did, however, start to see an inkling of cabin fever in him after his nap today, and I had a short, gloomy moment of foreshadowing what's to come this winter ... Thankfully, a Momtime mom has offered to loan us one of her boys' 18mo snowsuit and snow boots! Wow, what a blessing! We don't have to worry about that cost, and I can pick it up as early as tomorrow. The low Sunday dips into the 30ºs already, so he may be using the jacket part, at least, pretty soon here. Anyway, back to the rainy day. I was sort of reclining on the floor with my legs out in front of me and my arms behind, holding myself up, and Paul starts to head towards me like he'll bombard me! Careful, the baby, I said, and he stopped, touch my belly, buzzed, and then laid his head down. Oh. Ma. Gah. I obviously don't film every moment, and while this isn't that moment, it's about 1 minute afterwards:


No comments:
Post a Comment