Friday, July 5, 2013

How is it 9 already?

This is when we told everyone about our sweet Pea in a pod 2 years ago. Time flies.

While Bee is busy as ever miraculously growing a perfect, tiny body, I've not got much to report. I'm feeling better all the time with both nausea and fatigue, though a couple of no-nap days and late nights for Dylan's birthday and the 4th of July have left me ready to crawl into bed at 9. I've also been pretty active this week, as Paul started swim lessons! We walk the mile there, have 40 minutes of pool / splash pad time, and walk the mile back before lunch. Even with all that, I'm not feeling as can't-do-anything-tired like I was a few weeks ago. Hm, I wonder if I should not let Dylan in on that just yet, as I am still enjoying cooking just once a day ;). Kidding; he's being very supportive, of course, and is not only OK with our maybe slightly different meals, he's happy to up his game and bake yummy bread every couple of days for us. I'm blessed to have such a great husband ... as well as such an easy *knock on wood* toddler at the moment.

Off to the doctor's next week, and I think we've even got an ultrasound in store. So, hopefully we'll get going with some pictures here soon.

1 comment:

  1. OH wow! It's all coming back to me....the need to eat right first thing, the tiredness, the need to nap, and how to feed yourself and look after a little person. I'd forgotten what it was like!
    Good to hear the nausea and fatigue are easing off. Congrats on the burley-and hope it bring lots of fun.
    The almonds are a fab idea. Sounds like you are all doing a great job of shifting about to cope with the changes. Thanks for the blog, I'll bookmark it now. love shelley

    ReplyDelete