Middle of November already, goodness. I get to carry around quiet, easy to feed and carry, little, busy Bee for only another 12 weeks or so - wow! I was told Tuesday that I look like I could go any day now - haha, thanks. Qualified: you're just really growing!
Michelle: "The floor outside Paul's room creaks a lot."
Dylan: "Yeah, it's always been like that."
M: "No, seems it's just gotten bad lately, all along the hallway in front of his door."
D: "Been like that for me. Well ... you weigh more now than before, though."
M: *facepalm* "Oh ... haha, yes. Indeed, I do."
Bee had his/her first (felt) bout of hiccups this week. That was neat! It was early yesterday morning, and Paul had already woken up and was in bed with us. Dylan could feel them, and Paul tried, too. Everything with this bébé is so low, it's crazy. Almost feels like Bee's poking and prodding my intestines and other innards rather than high near my belly button and surrounds. There've been very few movements that we could see, that's for sure. I remember watching my big, fat middle shift as Paul stretched an arm up and over from this side to that or rolled around to re-situate his legs to up there, but Bee's either keeping to himself or all of my bits are absorbing the shock ;).
Non-Bee related: I'm big on keeping Thanksgiving before Christmas (ie, in disaccord with every store), but I do have to prepare a little since Advent starts just 3 days later! Can't forget Advent =) And this year, with my parents and siblings coming up to MN on December 23rd, it'll be even easier to observe the proper liturgical preparation season of Advent before getting excited for the Christmas season! I'm planning on devoting some time this weekend to organizing a few of those things, though I've already got 3 meals in the freezer for us all.
Paul was *so* funny about posing for the camera! I was surprised how much he loved it and participated, teehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment