And happy birth year, Bee! I did just write a pretty lengthy post about our Christmas shenanigans, so I'll keep this one short.
It's 2014! Dylan and I managed to stay up til midnight by watching "Nativity", and then we had a big brunch as our first family meal together after Mass on Wednesday morning.
It's been so very chilly - and windy! - that we try to stay inside ... except poor Dylan's had to go to work, of course. Today he even walked in whatever minus temperature it was with however ridiculous a wind chill so that I could have the car for errands and a doctor's appointment. Bee's head-down now and had a heartbeat of 133-ish - good things.
We've been trying to do something festive and Christmas-y each day, and as it is the 10th day of Christmas, we wanted to show Paul A Charlie Brown Christmas for the first time. I was excited about that, but nowhere online rents it out; we settled for a few youtube clips. We've only got a couple of days left before bringing out a king cake to celebrate the 3 Magi on the Epiphany. It's all gone so quickly!

No comments:
Post a Comment