There isn't much new to report since the excitement of the version from Tuesday. I've just been so relieved and, frankly, quite excited about Bee's arrival. I was talking with Dylan the other day about whether or not I subconsciously knew something wasn't right ... I wasn't terribly excited and felt mostly stress. Whatever the case, I'm feeling good - big! - and am getting mentally prepared for the big day, whenever it is. Bag's packed (still need to do Pauly's, though, as he'll head to Molly & Heidi's when we give word), freezer's stocked, and Nana's bed's made. Nice.
Paul's been sick since last Wednesday, and we've had just terrible sleep since then, seeing nearly every hour on the clock almost everyday; we even wonder if he's developed a slight fear of the dark ... apparently a fever can do that to a 2yo? As of Thursday, though, he seemed to feel worlds better, and we're hoping that means better (even good?) sleep for the final stretch here before a newborn comes into our lives to shake things up. After decent sleep last night, I managed to give myself some contractions by doing too much this morning, though, and am so thankful for Momtime today and a coming weekend (read: Dylan's home to help!) even if it is Paul's 2nd birthday tomorrow! Wow!
And now for PREDICTIONS! Comment whether you think our big ol' bumble-Bee is a girl or boy, when s/he'll arrive, and how much s/he'll weigh. Here, one of the last weekly bump updates of Bee & me (& poser Paul), from each side and the front to help you in predicting:



So close!! My predictions:
ReplyDeleteBoy
February 1st
8 lbs 2oz and 20.25 inches long
So excited for you guys!
-Ashley Hayes <3
I predict that Paul will be welcoming a baby brother of 417.5g. - Chris Martin
ReplyDelete1417.5g
DeleteI hope it's more than 1417 grams (which is only 3 lbs)!
DeleteGirl, 7.8 lbs, Feb 2, groundhog day :)
ReplyDeleteBoy, 7 lbs 10 oz, February 4. And yours, Michelle?
ReplyDeleteOK-I'll take a stab at it. A little brother for Paul, Feb 2 (because that would be cool) and weighing in at 7.14 oz. If we are closest do we win him?! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'll pull a Price is Right move on Dylan and say Boy, 7 lbs 11 oz, February 5.
ReplyDeleteok im changing mine. Jan 27 or 28th. :)
ReplyDeletehmmmmm....I think it's a Girl and she'll be about 7lbs11oz and she would make a Wonderful Birthday pressie for Pauly! ;-)
ReplyDelete