Tuesday, August 27, 2013

In between

Good check-up with Dr. Anderson yesterday and first big flutters today! Woo, baby Bee =)

Dr. Anderson said things are looking excellent and to keep on keeping on. He also said that the little funny cramping I'd felt last weekend in my lower back are Braxton Hicks contractions. What?! 1) So soon? 2) I never had any with Paul, so I wasn't ready for them. He told me that they are usually earlier and more painful with each subsequent pregnancy. Oh, fancy that. I didn't sign up for this. Said with a slight pity smile that labor should be shorter - not less painful - but shorter. Then he told me he was proud of me with Paul and even remembered that the nurses all commended Dylan for being supportive and nice.

Today during Paul's nap, Bee turned some somersaults! I mentioned how I thought *thought* I felt one random flick here or there from last Monday, but today there was no mistaking it =). I LOVE that!! Dylan said, "Makes you a little more conscious of her, huh?" Yes it does! But, woah, "her"? We don't know that. He just said we called Pea "him", so it's "her" turn. Whatever =).

No comments:

Post a Comment